Sampling Kit Standard
- Our standard sample kits with Universal Transport Medium (UTM) are for collecting, storing, and transporting human nasopharyngeal or oropharyngeal virus samples from patients.
- This coronavirus swab test kit consists of a leak-proof tube and cap, a nylon swab, and a preservation medium. An inactivated medium is available on request.
- The standard test kits can be stored between 4–25 °C (39,2–77 °F).
- The samples must be transported at 2–8 °C (35.6–46.4 °F).
- The swab test kit must be submitted to the laboratory within 72 hours.
- The shelf life of the swab test is 18 months.
- Swab: 150 mm
- Tube: 16 x 100 mm
- Preservation liquid: 3.5 ml (can be customized)
MOQ: 25 units (1 box)
Packaging: 25 units/box, 10 box/case
Size (in cms) : 51 x 41 x 30 | 7 kg
Delivery details: 2 weeks
Price: Please contact us for more details.
Payment terms: Please contact us for more details.